The end of the year is fast approaching and this means one thing: clearing your annual leave. It also means that your $100 SRV vouchers are about to expire.
How to redeem your SingapoRediscovers Vouchers Online with Klook
You can use your $100 SRV in full or in denominations of $10 to book hotels, attractions, and tours approved by the Singapore Tourism Board. There are currently more than 400 merchants where you can use your SingapoRediscovers Vouchers at.
Redeem your SingapoRediscovers Vouchers on Klook with the following steps:
- Step 1: Have your SingPass ready
- Step 2: Browse for your favourite activities on. Eligible activities are marked with the SingapoRediscovers Vouchers icon
- Step 3: Add the activity you want to the shopping cart
- Step 4: When you are ready to pay, click on ‘Use SingapoRediscovers Vouchers’ at the checkout page
- Step 5: Login using SingPass to choose the amount of SingapoRediscovers Vouchers you want to redeem
- Step 6: Declare details of family member(s) aged below 18 to receive $10 subsidies for up to six child/youth tickets (if you are purchasing child/youth tickets)
- Step 7: Copy the generated SingapoRediscovers Voucher code and paste it on the checkout page
- Step 8: Complete the checkout process within 10 minutes and enjoy your SingapoRediscovers experience
Physically at Counters Islandwide
A total of 69 physical counters will be set up islandwide for those who require assistance in redeeming their SingapoRediscovers Vouchers. There will be at least one redemption point in each public housing town, including at some 40 Community Centres (CCs).
Klook will also be setting up physical booths at 16 CCs islandwide in partnership with UOB Travel Planners. Cash payment and physical NRIC redemption will also be made available for bookings made at these physical locations. The 16 CCs are Bukit Batok CC, Bukit Panjang CC, Changi Simei CC, Choa Chu Kang CC, Gek Poh Ville CC, Kaki Bukit CC, Kim Seng CC, Pasir Ris East CC, Rivervale CC, Tampines East CC, Tampines West CC, Tiong Bahru CC, Toa Payoh West CC, Ulu Pandan CC, Whampoa CC, and Zhenghua CC.